1. The failure of the hard disk can be detected by the hardware scanning tool (Figure 1), and the mechanical hard disk is scanned by running MHDD (Figure 2).
2. Select the number (yellow) in front of the hard disk to enter the number (Figure 3), enter (Figure 4) and long press F4 to enter the hard disk scanning interface.
3. This is the result of the hard disk scan (Figure 5), and the result of the damaged hard disk scan (Figure 6).
1. The splash screen (left picture) appears on the startup screen after power-on. It may be due to the resolution setting of the BIOS, and the other is the poor connection of the dot screen line.
2. After the power is turned on, a vertical line or a horizontal line appears on the startup screen (picture on the right), it is determined to be a quality problem of the LCD screen.
3. After power on, there will be a blank screen somewhere in the startup screen. When this phenomenon occurs, the LCD screen malfunctions.
1. When the machine is not touching or drifting, you can use the eGalax software to correct the touch screen (Figure 1), select to clear and correct (Figure 2), and the touch is normal after correction; touch or drift may be the control after correction If the controller is faulty, it is recommended to replace the controller (Figure 3); after the controller is replaced, it still drifts, that is, if the touch screen fails, the touch screen needs to be replaced.
2. When the machine is untouchable by touching, open the eGalax software as shown in (Figure 4) to indicate that the controller is not found. This kind of failure phenomenon is the controller is damaged or the USB cable is faulty. Replace the motherboard.
1. After the power is turned on, directly enter the BIOS interface (left picture) or enter (right picture) interface, the hard disk is not recognized, and it can be determined that the hard disk is faulty.
2. If there is another interface after booting into the (left picture), there is another possibility that the motherboard SATA port is damaged and the motherboard needs to be replaced.
1. The machine restarts repeatedly after power on
First remove the memory stick of the machine, use the eraser to test the position of the gold finger of the memory stick (left picture), and then install the memory and power on; if it still restarts repeatedly, it is recommended to replace the memory test; if you change the memory or restart repeatedly, then judge It is the motherboard failure.
2. The machine repeatedly alarms after power on
It is the failure of the memory module, and there is also a flower screen or a crash; this phenomenon can be scanned by the hardware scanning tool, and the phenomenon of (right) scanning will need to be replaced.
1. Cannot turn on after power on
First observe whether the indicator light of the adapter is normally lit (as shown in the left picture), and whether the power supply lamp of the motherboard is normally lit (in the right picture); then confirm whether the power supply is normal; use a multimeter to test whether the adapter voltage is normal (measured according to the standard of the adapter) Voltage), check whether the 4pin power head of the adapter is in good contact.
2. Cannot turn on when the power supply is normal
If the machine still cannot be turned on, separate the main unit and the panel and power on the main unit separately. If it cannot be turned on, it is caused by the failure of the motherboard.
When the standard product drifts or fails to touch on the infrared screen under ubuntu system, it can be corrected in the following ways; press Ctrl + Alt + T (left) to enter the command: Calib to correct the infrared screen, after calibration, you must click OK with the mouse Use (right).
When the wireless network is connected, WiFi cannot be used normally. First, check whether the built-in WiFi antenna is broken. If it is broken, the signal cannot be received. If the antenna is not broken, it is recommended to replace the WiFi module.
The indicator light of the host switch is on, the LCD screen is off, and the touch screen can be used. The fault may be a European-style socket or the output voltage of the high-voltage board is low.
For all the devices shipped in the past, if the USB interface and touch are unavailable, you can upgrade the BIOS of the machine first. If it is still unusable after the upgrade, it can be determined as a motherboard failure.
Apuqi Official WeChat